You asked. Now Boston financial planner Eric Roberge, CFP® answers your questions on this episode of the Beyond Finances podcast.
Thank you to our listeners who reached out to share their specific financial questions! Today, we’ll work to provide clarity on some money situations that lots of folks tend to find themselves in.
We share our insights on:
- What to do with your money once you pay off debt, max out your retirement accounts, and aren’t sure what to prioritize next
- How to think through a decision like investing in rental real estate properties
- What counts (and what DOESN’T) when talking about savings rates
- Where to put your cash if you want it to grow
- Which financial planning benchmarks you can use to determine if you’re on track, ahead of the curve, or falling behind with your personal finances
Tune in and get the answers here:
Want More? Here’s How to Connect
We’d love to connect with you and continue the conversation! If you have questions or comments, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also learn more about working with BYH as a financial planning client – click here to request a complimentary consultation and one-page financial plan.
And of course, we’d love to hear what you think. You can share your review of the show here.