You asked us about student loans, credit cards, IPOs, retirement savings, and budgeting. Here are our answers.
A few podcast episodes ago, we asked for you to send us some of your money questions that you wanted our perspective on — now we’re answering!
We cover the following questions in this first “ask me anything” styled podcast episode:
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- What’s the best credit card to use?
- How do you budget?
- What should I do if my company is about to go through an IPO?
- Is student loan forgiveness going to last?
Big thank you to everyone who submitted questions. You are always welcome to send in your money question, too!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions — about money or even more. Ask us anything and if we get enough of your Qs, we’ll do another AMA-type episode to answer.
But in the meantime, jump into this episode to get these answers, or check out detailed show notes and takeaways below:
Further Reading & Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Want more on spending and budgeting? Make sure to listen to this episode of the podcast: How Much the Average Person Spends
- Questions about IPOs have been popular lately, so we also wrote a blog post about some things to consider if you might benefit from one: Upcoming IPO? Take These 3 Financial Planning Steps Now
- If you have student loans, Adam Minsky’s blog is a valuable resource to bookmark. Not mentioned on the show, but you might also want to check out this list of tools for borrowers compiled by Heather Jarvis.
Want More from the Podcast — and Your Hosts? Here’s How to Connect
We’d love to connect with you and continue the conversation!
If you have questions or comments, send us an email at email@example.com.
And of course, we’d love to hear what you think. Share your feedback by leaving your review on iTunes. It means a lot.